The past weeks have been crazy. I have wanted to post but days fly by so quickly. Anyways... As you read through Psalm 119 you see a lot of repetition. The psalmist brings us through his life as a Christian. We see the highs and lows, but we also see something that is constant. His reliance on scripture is constant. He ends the psalm by saying "I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands." It is difficult to not get caught up in our daily struggles. Through these past weeks I have experienced some low moments, but I have never felt closer to God. Samuel Smiles puts the idea of lows poetically into words, "The battle of life is, in most cases, fought uphill: and to win it without a struggle were perhaps to win it without honor. If there were no difficulties, there would be no success: if there were nothing to struggle for, there would be nothing to be...
I'm looking forward to hearing more. We love you and miss hearing your beautiful voice. Thanks for the short messages and texts to put this mama's heart at ease. #nosaferplace
ReplyDeleteSudah seru, odds nya menguntungkan lagi!!. itulah permainan sabung ayam online di www.sateayam.net
ReplyDeletehttp://agentaruhanayam.blogspot.com/2018/06/keunggulan-sabung-ayam-peru-yang-kurang.html